We’ll advise on the best way to pay yourself and we’ll keep you on the right side of Companies House and HMRC by making all the necessary submissions as they are required.
Trading through a company comes with many benefits such as limited liability, gravitas and in some circumstances lower tax bills. The trade-off for these benefits is an increase in administrative burden and more complicated accounting requirements. This is where we step in to handle all that for you.
Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
- Nag you about the deadlines
- Run through a checklist of all the things that might be relevant for the accounts and tax return
- Do all the sums and calculations needed
- Assess the most tax efficient way for drawing profits from the company
- Prepare the company accounts and tax return and get you to approve it electronically
- e-file the company accounts and confirmation statement with Companies House
- e-file the company tax return with HMRC
- Check with HMRC where you are up to with your tax payments
Book your Discovery Call here