We have extensive experience handling the tax breaks available when raising equity finance and when carrying on R&D or Creative activities.
R&D Tax Credits
Companies at the cutting edge of science and technology can obtain significant tax breaks and even a cash injection from HMRC. The rules are complex but we’re here to help at every stage to:
- Advise on whether your R&D activity qualifies
- Calculate your R&D expenditure
- Work out how much tax relief or tax credit your company is entitled to
- Review your R&D project report and make suggestions for improvement
- Prepare and submit advance assurance documentation to HMRC
- e-file the final R&D claim and supporting documentation to HMRC
Read our R&D FAQs here
Creative Tax Credits
Similar to companies operating in the technology sector, those within the creative sector can also apply for generous tax breaks and even tax credits in areas such as film production and animation.
The rules are slightly different in each case, but no less complex. As with R&D tax credits, we’re here to provide end-to-end assistance and advice.
Make your company an even more attractive investment opportunity by securing generous tax breaks for your investors. Offering shares via the Enterprise Investment and Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes (EIS and SEIS respectively) could be the difference in the investor adding your company to their portfolio.
We handle all aspects of the process from initial advice, to obtaining advance assurance from HMRC and the final issue of HMRC certificates to your investors.
Book your Discovery Call here