We’re often asked whether we can help with Xero training for companies that aren’t one of our clients. The answer is we can’t. Well, sort of…
The problem with Xero training is that it’s only part of the solution to making a success of Xero.
What a business really needs is:
1. A proper business case for using Xero. For many it is a brilliant solution but for some businesses it might not be the right answer.
2. A proper plan for implementation. When will you swap over from your old accounting system? Will you convert old data or start with opening balances?
3. A proper ‘chart of accounts’ structure so you start to capture all the information that you want to be able to report on.
5. Ongoing support so that you have help at hand when something unusual happens (something unusual always happens!)
6. And training. Of course we can help with training.
So, if you are looking for Xero for your business, or have already taken the plunge and want to improve how you use it, then we can help you get the whole thing right – and not just the training.
The first step in working together with us is to book a 15 minute Discovery Call with one of our Client Coordinators to find out whether we'll be a good fit for you and your business.Book a Discovery Call
Give us a referral and we will donate a goat to a family in AfricaFind out more